We are always looking for individuals who have a natural talent in and passion for caring for others.
Our team members come from all walks of life, and if we find a candidate who embraces our values, we will equip them with all the training they need to excel in their roles.
We are a caring employer and are committed to developing, nurturing and rewarding our people. Testament to this is being awarded Care Employer of the Year 2015 at The Great British Care Awards.
Care Assistant – Nights, Colchester, Essex£7.50 per hourJob Description
We are currently recruiting for an experienced care assistant to join our care home in Colchester
- To ensure that the company’s mission statement, key values, & organisational business plan are carried out through all aspects of patient care.
- To assist the Senior Person on duty in all aspects of delivering care to all service users.
- To ensure all residents are cared for with respect, dignity and in a way which promotes independence.
- To participate in the efficient routine at the home and provide the highest possible standard of professional, personal & social care.
- To ensure that the physical décor and tidiness of the home is maintained at the highest level.
- To maintain an awareness of expected responsibility, team work, commitment and dependability.
- Carebase’s Core Values:
Care & compassion
- Respect & appreciation
- Teamwork & enjoyment
- Focus and discipline
- Creativity and innovation
- Honesty and integrity
- The work of Care Staff involves a great deal of personal contact with residents & visitors. As a carer you must conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times. Be trustworthy, friendly, amenable & approachable, helpful, considerate and appreciate other people’s views; be respectful and capable of constructive thinking.
If you are looking to move and want a career in Care then this could be the role for you. Apply today to email@example.comApply Now